#Diffuse&Chill: Uplifting Blend by Fallon Thompson

by - September 19, 2019

I've received SO much support during this project launch... I am so thankful!

I really wanted to make using oils less intimidating in my own life & creating a resource like this has really made me want to use my oils more!

Today I am releasing the Diffuse & Chill: Uplifting Blend by Fallon Thompson playlist & Essential Oil blends!

Don't have Spotify? No worries! I've included the playlist tracks below so you can jam along, too! Don't have Essential Oils? >> Click Here << and we'll get you set up! :)

Premium Starter Kit Diffuser Blend: 3 Citrus Fresh, 2 Peppermint
Outside of the PSK Diffuser Blend: 2 Frank, 2 Orange, 2 Lavender

>> Click Here to Listen to the Playlist << 

Counting Every Blessing - Rend Collective
Soul on Fire - Third Day ft. All Sons & Daughters
Witness - Jordan Feliz
Wherever I Go - Dan Bremnes
Be OK - Ingrid Michaelson
Heaven - Los Lonely Boys
Budapest - George Ezra
Sunday Morning - Maroon 5
Put Your Records On - Corrine Bailey Rae
Feel It Still - Portugal, The Man
Thunder - Imagine Dragons
3 Nights - Dominic Fike
Lo/Hi - The Black Keys
Something Just Like This - The Chainsmokers ft. Coldplay
Happier - Marshmello ft. Bastille
Gloria - The Luminers
Alligator - Of Men and Monsters
Float On - Modest Mouse
Here Comes the Sun - The Beatles
Shot Gun - George Ezra





You May Also Like

0 comments