#Diffuse&Chill: Combining Essential Oils & Music

by - September 18, 2019


When I first started using Young Living Essential Oils there was nothing that I loved more than getting my diffuser going & playing some music. I soon realized that through hearing & smelling I was able to adjust my mood simply and safely (without the second hand smoke & toxins from candles!)

 As the ideas for Diffuse & Chill came to my mind I was immediately struck with content. I immediately knew the 9 playlists that I would launch in 2019:

 Uplifting Blend: a mix of happy & upbeat songs to get you in the best mood of your life
 Thieves Blend: a blend of songs that warm your heart & soul; like a cup of thieves tea
 Lover Blend: a collection of love songs to help you feel ooey gooey in love
 Spa Blend: a mix of calm & soothing sounds to compliment your at home spa day
 Ocean Blend: a playlist filled with highs and lows, like the sea, to provide you an ocean like experience from the comfort of your home
 Grief Blend: lean in and heal with this playlist designed to compliment the healing process
 Anxiety Blend: created with anxiety attacks in mind, unwind, relax, and restart with this playlist
Halloween Blend: celebrate the spooky season with this collection of Halloween classics
 Christmas Blend: a holiday playlist that even your mother would be proud of

 Over the next week we will be releasing the Uplifting, Thieves, and Lover Spotify playlists & diffuser recipes to pair with each playlist! There will be two recipes per playlist: blends/oils found in the PSK and oils found outside of the PSK. We wanted to ensure that all oily friends could enjoy our latest creation!

 These recipes will also be posted on Instagram with links to the playlists; be sure to follow along!
 >>> Follow on Instagram <<< 

 Don’t have Essential Oils? Don’t worry!
>>> Click Here <<< & join in on the fun!

You May Also Like

0 comments